Digitally remastered and completed in collaboration with the Computer History Museum, The Powersharing Series now offers on a thumb drive 134 contemporary first-person accounts covering the birth & growth of personal computing 1981-1991.
- Bill Gates presents his vision of the future of the Macintosh.
- Steve Jobs and NeXT present a concert at Boston’s Symphony Hall.
- Martin Graetz and Alan Kotok describe creating Spacewar!, the first computer game.
- Seymour Papert discusses why his LOGO language so powerfully stimulates and reinforces learning.
- Alan Kay describes the era’s foundational work so brilliantly done at Xerox PARC.
- Alvy Ray Smith discusses and illustrates the systems making possible Pixar’s pioneering animated films. (audio and video versions)
For a preview, click here for 10 sample clips from the Series including Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Steve Wozniak.
Also Available from Powersharing Inc.
*Includes Free Shipping
Steve Jobs introduces the NeXT computer to the Boston Computer Society at Boston’s Symphony Hall (Nov 1988).
A 3 min. audio excerpt from Program #190 in The Powersharing Series (104 min.)
What is The Powersharing Series
A 3 min. audio excerpt from The Story of The Powersharing Series (14 min.).